.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

My life as a Wayland
Intoxication not advised

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Another day, another blogging

Ah, it seems that I have made an accurate prediciton...I am wasting my time on the internet today, instead of what I should be doing, which is studying. But all goes well, I'm still waiting for that 'accident' to happen, it's just around the corner...I can feel it...it's stalking me...yes, I can see it now, in that house across the street, spying on me...(note this was adapted from a Simpsons quote, a Principle Skinner quote to be precise)

Hm, is this stranger than my last post? I can't tell...I've lost all track of my own thoughts and cognitions, hehe, well maybe not...I'm just saying that because of what I am studying at the moment...it's very stressful but I have learned to cope...whether it was adaptive or maladaptive, we will have to wait and see :).

Anyway, this feels like the right time and place to mention the newest member of my family: a new goldfish! Yes, the passing of our five year old fish was very sad, let's have a minute of silence to respect the memories of that wonderful little thing, and remember the good times, not the bad, remember the saintly fish, and not the alcoholic drug addicted wife-beater...It now peacfully lies with its soulmate (our other fish who died a few months before), so, rest in peace little fish, ashes to ashes, dust to dust...

Ah, on a lighter note the new fish is settling in very well, and after some initial restlessness it has calmed down and now we can spend hours on end watching its crazy antics in the tank, and those bubbles from its mouth...Yes, we have welcomed our new friend with outstretched arms and hope its stay with us will be a long and fruitful one.

Well that's it for today, so I say to you "Good mental health" (-Frasier Krane)

3 Comments:

Counter-rant

<< Home