.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

My life as a Wayland
Intoxication not advised

Thursday, June 10, 2004

Making things up

First I’d like to say a huge sorry to all my fans out there… you know who you are…stop pretending :) Haha only joking, I’m pretty sure there are only a handful of people who are faithful enough to read all my ramblings and ravings anyway. Ah as I was saying, I failed to make a post yesterday, and this is not (entirely) my fault, for you see my Internet Explorer malfunctioned, destroying the post I was working on…for the better half of four whole hours…yes, I was writing the post while also trying to study and chatting on MSN, a lesson to you out there: stick to one thing at a time ;-).

Moving on, I have to mention my good friend Yu Tang, who to my knowledge started what Jean called “The Blog Revolution”, or something like that. Anyway, thanks Yu Tang, and here I did mention you…so can I have my things back now? Please? Come on you promised…thanks :).

Well, it’s another exam over today, so there’s just the last thing tomorrow…oh and the First Aid next week, but then we never thought of it as an exam…did we? Oh yes…I can taste the freedom…it’s similar to….chicken…hm, maybe duck…

Well our time has come to a sad end once again my friends. So until next time stay out of trouble and stay out of jail, so you don’t miss the next thrilling installment!

1 Comments:

  • You're writing a post every day! that's dedication. As for the Blog Revolution, i like to think of it as communism (coz its shared and for free) and capitalism (my blog! mine!) so really, its the best of both world. Hail oh bloggiest of bloggers

    Counter-ranted by Blogger Unknown at Friday, June 11, 2004 9:37:00 am  

Counter-rant

<< Home