.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

My life as a Wayland
Intoxication not advised

Saturday, June 12, 2004

Free like the wind

In case you haven’t been following the story so far, today was the day of my final (important) exam! Yes, that’s right as of this moment (well actually it was before but I wasn’t online at that time was I?) Well yes as you’ve probably guessed as of now I am a free man…for four weeks…which is better than nothing…which is what a lot of people have (nothing that is, not four weeks, just in case you’re a bit slow, like me)

Well while I’m on the subject of exams., I might as well complain about my exam today, which was based on the practicals that we did over the semester, so you’d think that the content would be kind of easy, and stuff we’ve actually covered in our classes…but alas, this was only true in my little fantasy world…in the real world the exam covered many things we did not explicitly cover, and the timing was all wrong…and I could go on all night with the things I thought could have been done better…but I wouldn’t want to bore my fans, and lose that fragile support network of faithful readers now, would I :)?

Ah well, there’s nothing I can do about the exam now anyway, and plus it’s all over so it’s all good! And now, these posts should be getting slightly less strange, although I wouldn’t count on it, seeing as it’s the holidays and all…and I might get mighty bored…so don’t go getting your hopes up out there :).

Ah, enough for one night, it’s once again time to bid you farewell! Don’t touch that remote because I’ll be right back to post up some more random stuff! See you on the other side!

0 Comments:

Counter-rant

<< Home