.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

My life as a Wayland
Intoxication not advised

Saturday, June 23, 2007

It's been a while coming...

It's official, I am no longer shackled by the shackling shackles of the soul-draining establishment known as Subway, but also known as the previously unmentioned 10th Circle of Hell. Maybe I exaggerated...just a little, teensy-weensy minutely small bit. Well okay maybe it was way exaggerated, because unsurprisingly Subway has been relatively good to me! I mean, I'm a HUGE fan of free food, and Subway has been a source of mirth from time to time. Yes, let's all have a laugh at those customers who just make you want to punch them out, or the ones who just say the most ridiculous things! Let the good times ROLL. As in, bread roll. You know, like a sandwich oh nevermind...

Anyway this is actually a bit of a delayed post. I actually quit about a month ago, and today is the first Saturday in I can't even remember how long that I am completely free! I'm getting a nostalgic moment here, being reminded of a post I made early on in this blog's life as a My life as a Wayland.

So long story short (well there wasn't really a story to begin with, but a good cliche is a good cliche) no more Tales from Subway will be found on this blog any more.

0 Comments:

Counter-rant

<< Home