.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

My life as a Wayland
Intoxication not advised

Saturday, June 12, 2004

Just a little side note

Oh, a friend just mentioned something. In my blog “Making things up” I mentioned Yu Tang taking something from me, well, this was my pitiful attempt at humour…see this is why I’m doing medicine and not in the entertainment business. Anyway, I’d just like to say sorry to my good buddy Yu Tang for this misunderstanding and for my sheer stupidity. Hope you can forgive me :).

Also I’ve realised the reason my blogs have been so hard to write and boring is that I’ve been trying to make them diary-like, and so I’ve decided in order to liven them up and make it easier for me to write, I will include more random content. So be warned, things may just get weirder (I know that I’d promised I’d get less weird, but…oh well)

Just letting you know.


DISCLAIMER:
Future posts written after this one may or may not have been written by the author while under the influence of chemical substances, illicit or otherwise, so any advice given is to be taken at the reader’s own risk. Also, any offence caused to any people or groups of people was not intended and was meant to be written in jest. Coherence from this point onwards is not guaranteed. Please do not try to sue the author as he will simply run off with his scammed millions to a desert island in the pacific…possibly close to Fiji…oh did I just write that? Please disregard…

0 Comments:

Counter-rant

<< Home