.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

My life as a Wayland
Intoxication not advised

Monday, May 25, 2009

Argh!

So much stuff to do! Running out of time! Motivation is really lacking! What am I to do...

Procrastination is a bitch. I know there's a mountain of work to do - intern applications, study for exams, work on the review article and get the ski trip going again - but it's so hard to do any of this...why? Short answer is TV, long answer is TV and internet, my current temptresses. If only procrastinating wasn't so easy, like if suddenly everything apart from essential things like email and medicine-related things were cut off. I don't know, it's so hard.

I'm barely staying coherent because I just feel like ranting, and also this puts of studying and writing things that actually matter (as opposed to this drivel - really). Oh man I'm such an idiot, there was so much time to do everything before but I wasted that time like the champion procrastinator that I am.

What to do what to do...

1 Comments:

  • lol ur still updating ur blog.
    was thinking abt makin one just so i can upload photos lol..

    just read ur procrastination post under this one...thats what u wrote in twitter!!! lol

    Counter-ranted by Anonymous tony vo at Wednesday, May 27, 2009 12:21:00 am  

Counter-rant

<< Home