.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

My life as a Wayland
Intoxication not advised

Saturday, May 09, 2009

Wow!

Newsflash!
Zip! Zap!
...Zop?

New entry is now - what an event. This is, undoubtedly without hyperbole, the event of the millenium. So full of new, fresh ideas! Newfound fervour for this collection of ramblings (I would say literary masterpieces but I'm trying to stick to the hyperbole-free theme here). It may seem Philistine, facile, facetious, fabricated and so many other f-words (um...meaning none others have come to me in the manic pace that I've opted to write at)(prepositions are bad to end with?)...but ever full of flavour! Really I was just doing the f-thing for that last bit. I'm such a sucker for alliteration.

Anyway so what's brought on this rarest of rare updates? One that's taken me so long to write, when in fact I'd actually made many starts in the past year or so. And I know that that last statement made little sense but run with me here. With scissors. Ahem. Cymbals? No?

Nothing really, this is still part of the wider net of activities under the shotgun umbrella of categories called procrastination. And as usual it's sleep and the inevitable gamut of work that sleep will bring ever closer, how else but by bringing that blastingly bright ball of burning er...burnables (it's late...) into the blue beyond once again. Butane! Wait that's probably not right...undoubtedly this will lead me to a wikipedia entry on the gaseous components of the sun. Or maybe not, you never know. Life is full of surprises like that.

So yeah, that's me. How's about you?

0 Comments:

Counter-rant

<< Home