.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

My life as a Wayland
Intoxication not advised

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Being thankful

Ah, I look out of my window, and I see the trees and the flowers and the overcast day and I think to myself: gee, I have a lot to be thankful for. Sure, I've made many a blunder (and none bigger than what happened yesterday) and sure, there've been times when I thought the whole world was against me. But in the end, I really do feel like an extremely lucky guy.

What makes me feel so special? Well, I have the BEST girlfriend in the world! Yes, that's right. I love Jing and there's nothing else to it. Yes, that's right. You didn't misread that last bit. I love Jing. She's the most wonderful person in the world! It's true what they say: GREAT things come in small packages.

This one's for you Jing, I love you!

That is all.


To be continued...

6 Comments:

  • I LOVE YOU TOO WAYLAND!!!!!You're the BEST boyfriend in the entire world! And...also the best PERSON in the entire world. So *ahem*, I think that should be "She's the SECOND most wonderful person in the world!". Lol.

    Thanks so much for the post! MWA! Loveya HEAPS! A TONNE!

    Counter-ranted by Blogger JingleBells at Thursday, November 11, 2004 7:04:00 pm  

  • this is so sweet...I wish you were MY boyfriend!!(just a complement..don't take it seriously)

    saman

    Counter-ranted by Anonymous Anonymous at Friday, November 12, 2004 2:21:00 pm  

  • awwwww......that's soooo sweet!!!!....u two are the luckiest people in the entire world!

    princess

    Counter-ranted by Anonymous Anonymous at Sunday, November 14, 2004 2:41:00 am  

  • [heart] [heart] [heart] you two are so cute. The path of true love doesnt run smooth but man it sure is sweet when it all works out!
    and as for why you have 2 exams left... hehehe... i think i know (something about sleeping in i believe). still good luck with it all! :D :D :D

    Counter-ranted by Blogger Unknown at Sunday, November 14, 2004 9:36:00 am  

  • oh jedi master obi,

    you are lucky indeed to have such a sweet girl as jing by your side, especially since she is my father/mother..er..lol you know what i mean, jing told you about the tramily! =P

    oh hey and by the way, who won the lightsabre fight last night? coz i distinctly remember your arms being amputated, and yoda making an appearance, something about darth vader and a fallen lighthouse...but apart from that, i dont think i ended up KILLING darth...so does that mean that the dark side is still running rampant throughout the realms of msn? if so, maybe we should do something about it...the future of the entire galaxy being in our hands and all...[actually, thats just speaking figuratively for you, coz you dont have any hands anymore, do you? LOL]

    MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU

    cya,
    from ur msn buddy, simpsons freak and padawan learner, sandra

    ps: if u see jing today, say hi for me and give her a hug. [you probably will neway, wont you wayland? get a ROOM already, you two!! ;P]

    Counter-ranted by Anonymous Anonymous at Wednesday, November 17, 2004 11:10:00 am  

  • Awww... you guys are like Romeo and Juliet with a happy ending.

    There was a lightsaber fight and I missed it? *sob*

    Counter-ranted by Blogger Fodder at Thursday, November 18, 2004 5:32:00 pm  

Counter-rant

<< Home