.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

My life as a Wayland
Intoxication not advised

Sunday, October 31, 2004

First one for the day!

Well, well. Going quite nicely here. And thanks for all the interest people!

I've put the rankings on the sidebar now, no more need to retype every time (I'm aware of the post template; but I think the sidebar ranking is better, hehe).

Anyway, here is the first quote for the day! (Still easy)

Who needs new music? We all know rock music attained perfection in 1974.

Good luck all!

5 Comments:

  • Oh oh oh! I know!
    It's...
    *Drumroll please*...
    *Your attention please*...
    Here it comes...
    The answer...
    Is...
    Right here...
    A yellow coloured character of the Simpsons!

    Ok ok, I actually do know the answer but then it was kinda by exploiting a certain loophole in the system so I'll keep it to myself! Come on you Simpsons fanatics! Get this one already...

    Counter-ranted by Blogger JingleBells at Sunday, October 31, 2004 4:17:00 pm  

  • Oh my, that narrows it down a lot! Now all the competitors know it isn't Carl! Damn, and I really did think it was him who said it...

    Ah what a twist in the story!

    Counter-ranted by Anonymous Anonymous at Sunday, October 31, 2004 4:35:00 pm  

  • damn! i thought it was Apu!
    well thanks jing for that cos now i won't look like an idiot posting up Apu as the answer...

    Counter-ranted by Anonymous Anonymous at Sunday, October 31, 2004 4:43:00 pm  

  • Homer! I don't know if it's cheating, since I got verification from Wayland. But he said it's OK, so yay!

    Counter-ranted by Blogger Fodder at Monday, November 01, 2004 1:19:00 am  

  • I'm late to this party (go read my blog for the reason) but i know all these quotes. The Simpsons ROCK!

    Counter-ranted by Blogger Unknown at Monday, November 01, 2004 9:28:00 am  

Counter-rant

<< Home