.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

My life as a Wayland
Intoxication not advised

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Speed cram like you've never speed crammed before

Hm, I have an assignment of 2500 words due next Monday and instead of working on it what am I up to? Well, certainly not working on it that’s what!

Well I guess I can be excused, after all we’ve all just had quite a hard test (oh...the specificity of the darn thing...*shudder*). Yes, as usual I left properly studying for it till too late and had to crampeed (crampeed: noun; excessively fast studying efforts that will greatly boost knowledge of the short term, with little information retained over longer periods of time [Origin: modern English: shortened form of cram with speed]). Needless to say...the crampeeding wasn’t very successful and I forgot most of the stuff I thought I had learnt over the weekend...yes...not looking forward to when the results come out.

Ah well. Not much else has been happening lately, which probably explains the lack of any posts for quite a while. I’m being re-acquainted with my library, which I haven’t been to since the beginning of the year, the reason for which wasn’t fully clear to me until I went in there the other day. It turned out that I had a $1.40 library fine to pay. Not to say that I avoided visiting the library so to avoid paying for my fine, but...well actually that is what I’m implying...although I’m not sure if that was the original reason for me not going there (I’m sure the real reason was that I saw no need to go there...). Well in any case I had to pay it for my card to be re-activated so I could get some CDs from there...a worthy investment too I must say.

But things are just getting boring...so I will quit while I’m not too far behind (if I’d wanted to quite while I was ahead I wouldn’t have posted at all...). So this is another goodbye...see you all again sometime in the future...

This is Wayland Wang, signing off...


To be continued...

2 Comments:

Counter-rant

<< Home