.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

My life as a Wayland
Intoxication not advised

Monday, August 09, 2004

HP reading: putting the "racy" in "literacy"

Oh yeah that HP reading is really enthralling isn’t it (I’m sure all my fellow meddies agree with me there...)! It really engages the mind and encapsulates the spirit...er...yeah.

Well in case you didn’t realize, I was only joking. Reading that HP crap is boring. Very boring. Very, extremely boring. Very, extremely, monotonously boring (yes I’m aware of the tautology...I don’t care!). Anyway I’m nearly bored to tears over here (literally...you know, from all that yawning). So, shock horror, I’ve made a third post in as many days!

Anyway...I probably should give up (or at least reduce) my staple diet of MSN, it’s depriving me of my recommended daily intake of study (yes I know I’m a nerd...so what!).

Well that’s it for another post. This may the only one this week. Depends if my “resolution” works out or not. Anyway it’s back to the books for me! Oh, and I’ve decided not to use my MSN font any more...oh the temptation...*sigh*...



To be continued...

1 Comments:

Counter-rant

<< Home