.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

My life as a Wayland
Intoxication not advised

Saturday, July 03, 2004

The power of the gun holder...

Yes that’s right, I have a gun! Well, a high pressure water gun to be more precise...but a gun nonetheless! Today I tried it out...and I LIKED it! Oh yes...the feeling of that super high pressure jet of water erupting forth from that nozzle is a good feeling. I felt so...in control, so...powerful. The feeling was reminiscent of those people using flamethrowers. I’d imagine that people using flamethrowers experience much the same thrills...although I must say that the splash-back would not be as nice as it was with the water gun (note it was not one of those petty water pistols. This one was electrically powered and derived its water from a mains supply. Well...that’s all for today. I just felt that this new development was worthy of a blog...

2 Comments:

  • um...a high pressure, electrically powered, mains supplied water gun??? out of this world! just like your multifunctional printer...it doesn't just print...why it faxes and scans AND EMAILS!!! but on a more serious note, what ARE you doing with a water gun?? don't u know there are water restrictions wayland?

    Counter-ranted by Blogger JingleBells at Sunday, July 04, 2004 7:30:00 pm  

  • now, now Jing... let Wayland have his little thrills. After all, its sure an improvement on pickled rats...

    Counter-ranted by Blogger Unknown at Wednesday, July 07, 2004 5:50:00 pm  

Counter-rant

<< Home