.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

My life as a Wayland
Intoxication not advised

Sunday, June 20, 2004

May the force be with me...

Ah don’t worry kids, I’m not a Star Wars fanatic, it’s just that with all these different forces assailing me from all sides (*cough* Jing *cough* Jean *cough* Margaret) telling me to post up another blog…well who can say no to girls :)? Well, to keep you all nice and happy (and civil when talking to me, like saying things other than “Wayland, blog, NOW! Do it!) I will try to shorten them, and save some of the content for future blogs. So, from now on, my blogs will be (definitely) shorter but (maybe) more frequent. And if I don’t post frequently now, well, at least I tried…

Anyway, nothing much is happening nowadays. Holidays, meh, stuff happens. Go out with friends, chill at home, usual stuff. We went bowling on Friday, and after a slow start (made at least 4 gutter balls in a row) I came back to win, yes, that’s right. I was lulling my opponents into a false sense of victory…and then bam! I hit them with strikes and spares left, right and centre…Joking of course I think I got lucky...Well we’re going again tomorrow and I’ll see if I really did get lucky or if I am truly gifted (hehehe, I wish...)

Not much else happening…so in the spirit of my reform (and to save some of the stuff I can say for another time), I bid you farewell.

2 Comments:

Counter-rant

<< Home