.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

My life as a Wayland
Intoxication not advised

Friday, July 02, 2004

Another day in the boring life of Wayland

Yes I know I’ve gone back on my promise to post more frequently. Oh, boo-hoo, how could I...well in any case there’s a perfectly good reason...I couldn’t be bothered. Yes, the holidays have increased my tiredness (despite the fact that pretty much all I’ve been doing is staying home and chatting on MSN Messenger...till the wee hours of the morning as well...thanks Margaret). Well, an update to my life...I scraped through my exams, yes I got what was needed of me and am reasonably happy. Also I had a few friends over to watch some movies on Tuesday...that was a good day. And I’ve been working (at Subway, Eat Fresh...) a fair bit. Yes, that’s right kiddies Uncle Waylie is a qualified Sandwich Artist (it’s a Subway term...don’t ask...)...oh, and if you’re ever in Ivanhoe on a Wednesday or a Saturday night feel free to drop by, to see the man behind the blog if nothing else :-). Well that’s all for now...expect another blog in the next month or so...

2 Comments:

  • ooo an interesting post or maybe its because i've waited so long that anything that comes up would be interesting to read... hehe. the title of this post is so...flawed though...it should be something like "another thrilling day in the exciting life of wayland" lol come on, we didn't chat until THAT late hehe ONLY 4ish. :) oh and if we do drop by while ur working, be sure to give us free subway sandwiches :P j/k

    Cheers,
    Princess

    Counter-ranted by Anonymous Anonymous at Saturday, July 03, 2004 5:55:00 am  

  • Yay! Finally comeone else has posted. Well done for the exams btw (you guys get your results already? No fair!) and its nice to know that i now have the honour of calling a qualified Sandwich Artist my friend!

    Counter-ranted by Blogger Unknown at Saturday, July 03, 2004 2:53:00 pm  

Counter-rant

<< Home