.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

My life as a Wayland
Intoxication not advised

Saturday, August 07, 2004

One week closer to freedom

I’m blogging again...you know what that means!

Actually this time I’m not bored, but decided to blog anyway for the sake of it. Well, I’ve got to keep my promises don’t I? Yes I’ve found a whole myriad of other activities that can keep me from boredom (now if only I can remember what they were...other than calling a certain special someone...)

Anyway onto that everlasting update to my not-so-pathetic-anymore life. The past week has been...interesting. Interspersed between (brief) bouts of studiousness have been numerous fun activities. Like on Tuesday, went to get ice cream. And Thursday, I went to watch Shaolin Soccer with beloved Jing. Oh boy is it a great movie or what! The action, the fight scenes, the oh-so-corny special effects and general unashamed cheesiness (I mean...Team Evil...how...original)! Yes it’s definitely one of the better movies I’ve seen thus far!

Oh, and to keep up my normal habits (that is copy...or "steal" as many call it...people) I have decided to copy Jing and use my MSN font, so you can all admire its boldness and very Wayland-like qualities (Jing said it, not me). So there! Oh, and just as a side note if the font comes out as "Times New Roman" it's because you don't have my font...so get it, since you're missing out on so much (I'm sure my MSN buddies agree)!

Well that’s all I can think of writing at the moment, and I’ve got better things to do. People to see, places to go you know (well not really...but it doesn’t hurt to fantasise does it...). Well...bye!

To be continued...

1 Comments:

  • good to see you're still blogging regularly wayland, reliable as always :)
    anyhow that was quite a...dramatic blog! well in some senses anyway...gave ME quite a shock (although a pleasant one at that since i didn't expect u to get so...upfront and open i guess). Yes, shaolin soccer is indeed a very good movie so i mean if u haven't seen it already go see it! it's much better than any crouching tiger hidden dragon crap about ppl dying and flying across trees as "artistic" as that may be.
    last but not least...i never said your font was bold wayland :P least not that i remember! from MY memory i called it very computer-like(like in the matrix or something) and yes, very wayland-like :)

    Counter-ranted by Blogger JingleBells at Saturday, August 07, 2004 11:58:00 pm  

Counter-rant

<< Home