.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

My life as a Wayland
Intoxication not advised

Friday, July 09, 2004

In the mood for more holidays

The rush of wind through your hair, the feel of the ground as it rushes past you...that was the feeling I got to enjoy once again today when I went rollerblading near the beach with a group of friends. Too bad to those of you who "couldn't" come (rather couldn't be bothered...damn you lazy people, could have at least come for "moral support"!). Unfortunately I had a rather nasty fall and grazed my "upper thigh" (for those "Everybody Loves Raymond" fans out there, and others too if you think about it...you know what I mean...), but it will heal, and all will once again be well. This one day was the saving grace of a rather uneventful week, which is why I haven’t posted anything for a while. Apart from work and staying home, nothing else at all has happened all week (that I can think of in my current, tired state...). Well that’s all for now, hopefully by the time I’m well rested and fully recovered, I will make another post. Until such a time comes, adios amigos!

1 Comments:

  • aw...poor waylie!! well i hope your grazed "upper thigh" isn't troubling u too much...personally i feel half paralyzed. well thanks for being there for me today when i took my first ever baby steps on 8 wheels :) couldn't have done it without u bro! or stace for that matter!

    Counter-ranted by Blogger JingleBells at Friday, July 09, 2004 8:44:00 pm  

Counter-rant

<< Home