.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

My life as a Wayland
Intoxication not advised

Saturday, July 10, 2004

I am the mightiest blog guy out there...well...maybe not but let's think that anyway ;-)

Yay! Admire my computer savvyness kids :D. Try clicking on one of my friends' blog links on the side and see what happens! Isn't it great *pats self on the back*. I wonder where I draw my inspiration from...I was just sitting in front of my computer and chatting on MSN and *wham* this idea hit me. Ah I'm such a genius (ok ok I'm joking geez no need to get so touchy about it...). Hehe if you haven't noticed yet I'm very, very happy with these new changes! Ah...this was one of those rare occasions where the changes worked the FIRST TIME AROUND! Yes that's right whereas certain other changes took me hours to create (and seconds to remove :-(...) this change took me mere minutes! Maybe I'm getting better at all this programming stuff. Oh well I was going to make them more advanced, that is, you could choose to stay or go to the friends' blogs after clicking on the link (in case you, er, clicked them by accident) but alas, I could not be bothered. Yes I still have not fully recovered from that bout of couldn'titis, but it's getting better. At least I'm blogging. And you never know, the aforementioned changes may yet be made...sometime in the future. Can't believe I've written so much on this topic, I expected it to be only a few lines...oh well...see? I'm getting better already...Well anyway, I bid you farewell! So until next time...don't go jumping in front of cars my friends! I need all the fan support I need, maybe you can when I get sick of blogging...but not now ;-). Hahaha you know I'm joking with you...or am I...

5 Comments:

Counter-rant

<< Home