.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

My life as a Wayland
Intoxication not advised

Sunday, July 25, 2004

Keeping in line with my (very old) resolution

Yes today it dawned on me that I've broken my promise (or have I...can't think properly...a mixture of lack of sleep...only about 3 or 4 hours last night, hehe...and other stuff...mainly contentment?...maybe too weak a word but I really can't think of anything else right now). Anyway I've decided on a new resolution: yes I will blog if I get a chance to once a week, most likely on the weekends. That should cover most of anything exciting that has happened in that week...hopefully.

Well, what happened this week...hm...uni has started again and with it the perpetual workload and infinitely deep knowledge to be uncovered...well not really I'm over-dramatising but can you blame me?

Well something else very special has also happened, and that is the source of my contentment...no longer do I need to be actually doing something to have fun...there is a special someone out there...with whom simply being in the presence of is fun! Ah...this probably explains my last post too right? (For all the juicy details ask me ;-), hehe)

Anyway I've realised how much reading I'll have to do next semester! Yikes I'll be blind by the time I become a doctor at this rate...oh and a side note for all you kiddies out there. Trying to do your HMB reading at 6am is not a good idea...All I have now is a half-read reader with random bits highlighted (like...the pictures coloured in and stuff...and with strokes of pure artistic genius seemingly placed randomly but really carefully plotted for maximal effect...not). Anyway none of it has gone in. And as for why in the world I was up at 6am in the morning...well...to that I have no answer...maybe it was the short black I had before going to bed? Or rather, something else (I had the same thing happen to me on my first year 12 exam and before our really, really important physics SAC...that is I had a nervous reaction probably)

Well overall I'd have to say that this was one of the best weeks of uni of my short uni life (of course, the weekend being part of the week and all...). I look forward to having more of the same :). I hope this is enough until next week.

Auf wiedersehen meine freunde.

3 Comments:

  • wow u have a special someone too eh wayland?? that's is SUCH a coincidence!! u know what, it must be our special "bro-sis" bond at work again. yup...incredible stuff...

    anywho! yeah uni reading sucks...uni tutorials suck...lectures suck...studying sucks...urgh...in fact the only thing about uni that doesn't suck is the ppl. ah well can't ask for everything...

    Counter-ranted by Blogger JingleBells at Sunday, July 25, 2004 8:47:00 pm  

  • I am commenting:

    I will make a proper comment later but there was something in this post that really really made me angry!!!...I mean I thought you were my friend Jing...how could you say something like that...the word "suck" was MINE!!!

    Anyway...yes...what a coincidence...I can't believe you two have a special someone AT THE SAME TIME!!!...It must be the bro-sis bonding..but becareful as we have learnt in our beaeutiful year 12 chemistry..for a new bonding to occure the old one has to break!!!!

    cya all later

    Counter-ranted by Anonymous Anonymous at Monday, July 26, 2004 7:11:00 am  

  • hey dont bag 6am! its the best time to study because your mind is still fresh. Mind you, if you mean you've been up until 6am then you are seriously nuts.

    Counter-ranted by Blogger Unknown at Monday, July 26, 2004 5:45:00 pm  

Counter-rant

<< Home