.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

My life as a Wayland
Intoxication not advised

Sunday, August 08, 2004

I'm at a loss for a title...had an idea before but now I've forgotten...

Ah, it’s that time again kids! Yes that’s right...it’s quite late (well not really but then...it used to be) at night so there’s not much to do when one is bored. Hence you get to be graced (hehe, maybe it should be cursed) with another of my wonderful (horrible) posts! Yay (boo)!

Moving forwards, not backwards, upwards, not forwards and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom...(don’t worry if you don’t get it...it's Simpsons related).

Anyway, not much has happened since yesterday...went over to a friend’s place for sushi (yes, we made it...and it was good...well not really we, it was really only a couple of my friends while the rest of us sat around eating his food and playing cards). Well actually I can’t say I was totally lazy...I did help wash the dishes (while Jing watched and sighed...ok maybe she didn’t sigh...did she? I forget). So, right now I’m getting that guilty feeling creeping up on me...and frankly, I don’t know why I’m blogging. Oh well, no one’s complained about any of the stuff I’ve written so far, so maybe I’ll continue...

*muffled groans from the audience in the background*

Well...that’s all I can think to write today. Well I’m managing to do a couple of posts a week. Not bad for a recently recovered couldn’titis sufferer is it? No, of course it isn’t! (Now to apply my cure to some other people I know...)


To be continued...

3 Comments:

Counter-rant

<< Home