.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

My life as a Wayland
Intoxication not advised

Saturday, October 30, 2004

The competition is up and rolling

Good one Anna, although his name is actually Uter ("Would you like another lick of my flavour wax?")

RANKINGS:
Anna: 1
Jing: 0
Everyone else: 0

Anyway, onto the next quote to be indentified. This one should be a no-brainer to dedicated Simpsons fans either.


It's all over, people! We don't have a
prayer


BONUS: Why did this character say this? (I want this to be VERY specific)

Good luck all!

1 Comments:

  • Althought this will expose me as a lurker, what the hey.
    It was Reverand Lovejoy. I think it was after someone said "it's times like this i wish i was religious". Not sure when but probably when the meteor was headed for springfield?

    Counter-ranted by Anonymous Anonymous at Saturday, October 30, 2004 2:49:00 pm  

Counter-rant

<< Home