.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

My life as a Wayland
Intoxication not advised

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Stupid blogger

Hm, I just lost this massive post...dammit I don't think I'm gonna bother typing it up again.

Argh, stupid blogger.com...I was quite peeved at this new development...especially since I can't remember what I wrote yesterday...

Anyway, some important things that I have to say this post:

  1. Sandra has correctly guessed the last quote and deserves an honourable mention seeing as no one else could get it (come on people, it's not that hard!). I promised her a congratulatory message, so here it is: WELL DONE SANDRA!
  2. Also, the first Annual Prize for Voluntarily Commenting on Wayland's Blog's Cool Features has gone to Elizabeth Nguyen (a.k.a. Liz) and oh, her blog is very cool as well! Check it out now (see the sidebar)
  3. I seem to have come off blog vacation, and it wasn't really that good a vacation, so who knows I might have to take one again.
  4. Hm, I do remember something from the lost post, it involved stabbing (of myself, jokingly of course) I think but I can't remember the other details...damn

Ah well that's all for now. More as I think of them. Sigh. Blogging has become too much of a chore, stop pressuring me to post stuff people! I will when I feel like it!

Signing out.

To be continued...

Here's the new quote as well:

"You're looking at Cucumber boy, as in 'Cool as a'."


2 Comments:

  • Aw damn blogger.com! Now we won't ever get to read that massive post of Wayland's. This is worth taking a minute's silence for...or even establishing say um a...Wayland's lost post day for.

    But well I'm really not quite surprised you don't remember your post anymore Wayland since half the stuff I tell you these days seems to go in one ear and out the other :P.

    Anyway! I think a nice long blog vacation would do you good. You need to de-stress my dear then maybe your amnesia will improve etc etc. And no dearest my name is NOT "JIGN" it's JING.

    Counter-ranted by Blogger JingleBells at Thursday, December 02, 2004 1:22:00 pm  

  • yay!!!!! i can post a comment again!!!!!!!! oh i know that quote, it was spoken by bart simpson :P

    oh and no more blog vacations for you wayland...seeing as you didn't enjoy ur last one, i suggest in future u avoid further vacations :)

    Princess

    Counter-ranted by Anonymous Anonymous at Monday, December 06, 2004 8:40:00 am  

Counter-rant

<< Home