.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

My life as a Wayland
Intoxication not advised

Saturday, December 25, 2004

For Lorne

Hello everyone!

I will soon be off to Lorne, so that will explain my disappearance for the next few days (I'm coming back on Monday). As for my apparent disappearance over the past week or so...I've been watching this Chinese video series. It's quite good, but very time consuming (about 31.5 hours of it in total). In addition I had a stack of DVDs to watch (courtesy of Jingles) so there goes all my time into my almost forgotten TV, and MSN had to be laid to rest...for a while.

Anyway, enjoy the holidays everyone and

MERRY CHRISTMAS!


To be continued...

4 Comments:

  • hey! long time no chat...it's not fair, everyone is disappearing. no one is ever on msn now except annoying saman :P j.k!

    anyhow, enjoy ur time at lorne! i've never been there before but i heard it's a good holiday place with beaches....i wanna go now! don't leave yet, wait for me! lol

    merry christmas and happy new year if i don't chat to u before then,

    Princess

    Counter-ranted by Anonymous Anonymous at Saturday, December 25, 2004 11:55:00 am  

  • Merry Christmas Wayland! And have fun at Lorne. Sincere apologies about the Anna Card fiasco... but I will give it to you eventually....

    Counter-ranted by Blogger Unknown at Monday, December 27, 2004 11:37:00 am  

  • Stupid Lorne, first it stole Graham, and now it has stolen you, too. Come back!

    Actually, there's surfing at Lorne, so it's good. Yay for Lorne. Have fun.

    And sorry for stealing your idea. Tsu Zu Gu (that's the pronunciation for the Japanese 'To be continued')

    Counter-ranted by Blogger Fodder at Monday, December 27, 2004 9:45:00 pm  

  • OK! Here's the comment that I would've done earlier today though it'd have been barely intelligible had that've happened. So anyway, first of all let me just complain once more about being called "Jingles". I mean, I don't really mind that much except it's kinda what my friends call me...as in...friends...you know...FRIENDS...I mean, it has...FRIENDLY connotations.

    Alright alright, moving on.

    Just gonna finish off by saying that I MISSED YOU TOO whilst I was away. And, as a matter of fact I still miss you...SOOOO TERRIBLY TERRIBLY much so...that I had to write this comment before I go to bed tonight. :)

    Counter-ranted by Blogger JingleBells at Tuesday, December 28, 2004 11:40:00 pm  

Counter-rant

<< Home