.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

My life as a Wayland
Intoxication not advised

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Learning my Chinese history

I've recently become interested in a bit of Chinese history. Probably partly due to the influences of (the great) Saman, and also due to the fact that the video series I'm watching are largely based on real events and so I'm having fun while I learn :D. The best of both worlds!

Well actually I just watch them for the fighting. Any learning done is purely coincidental.

Anyway. This is all I have to say for tonight. I'm finding less and less blogging spirit. I think blog army morale is at an all time low :-(.


To be continued...

2 Comments:

  • Hallo now wasn't that a disappointingly short little post? Tsk tsk. Well aside from the general aimlessness of the post it was satisfying enough...long as it made you happier!
    Ah, no pressure from me for you to keep blogging of course! Blog whenever you feel the need my dear, so if another blog vacation is warranted take it by all means! And I'll be keenly awaiting the return of Wayland the blog-master ;).

    Counter-ranted by Blogger JingleBells at Monday, January 10, 2005 12:09:00 am  

  • HI WAYLAND! My name is Jean... you may or may not remember me. As for chinese history, i recommend you read 'The 3 Kingdoms'. Fantastic book. Great chinese history text. Or alternatively, you can talk to my dad... he would love you. He has an obsession with chinese history. I've had to put up with it all my life so I would appreciate you taking over :P

    Counter-ranted by Blogger Unknown at Saturday, January 15, 2005 1:20:00 pm  

Counter-rant

<< Home